Natural and organic lubes for a happy vagina – yes, you read that right, Aloe Cadabra truly matches this statement. Make sure, to make some space in your shopping cart, because these lubricants have more benefits, than you could imagine. Aloe Cadabra is a company that empowers female vaginal and sexual health. Premium 2-in-1 personal lubricant and vaginal moisturizer offer higher lubricity and focus on restoring women’s pH to their natural balance. Aloe Cadabra contains 100% natural ingredients, of which 95% of them is certified organic Aloe vera and the other 5% are strictly food-grade ingredients. With NSF certification, these vegan lubes has no harsh chemicals. Created for sexual pleasure and vaginal health, Aloe Cadabra lubricants are ideal for women of all ages. Organic products that help you enjoy your intimate life without any hesitations.